I’ve recently been searching for prelit slim Christmas trees – we need to replace ours as soon as possible.
We live in what you would call a “cozy” house and currently have what I like to refer to as a “ginormous” fake Christmas tree.
It’s 7 1/2 feet tall and very wide! We end up having to move around our furniture and reorganize the entire living room just to make room for the huge tree. UGH.
Add in the fact we now have a daughter, who will be enjoying visits from Santa, we really have no room to move! How can Christmas be truly enjoyable if you can’t move in your main living space?
Unless you have a big space for a large fake Christmas tree – then you’re lucky! Check out my post about picking out a real Christmas tree here.
How To Tell If Your Family Needs A Prelit Slim Christmas Tree
- You have to move heavy furniture in order to make room for your Christmas Tree.
- Once you’ve moved your furniture you notice the Christmas tree still invades your space.
- You have a difficult time decorating your Christmas tree with ornaments and garland.
- Even when you manage to get some Christmas decorations on the tree, you notice the “back” of the tree is ornament-less.
- If you have kids, you wonder how on earth you will fit “Santa’s gifts” in your space for when they wake up Christmas morning.
Whatever the reason, you can still enjoy a beautiful, full tree with a slim prelit Christmas tree.
To narrow it down even further, I’m searching for a pencil slim Christmas tree. A pencil slim tree will surely fit into our small space. Our goal is to leave our heavy furniture where it is.
Here’s What You’re Getting With Prelit Slim Christmas Trees
- A Christmas tree made specifically for small spaces (or maybe your family just likes the idea of a smaller tree)
- Same fullness as a regular Christmas tree only with a more narrow build to the branches.
- A nice triangle shape leaving PLENTY of room for all of your Christmas ornaments and/or garland.
- A pencil slim Christmas tree has anywhere between 200 to 650 prelit lights in multicolored or white. (And hooray to the fact that one burnt out light bulb will not turn off the rest of the lights!)
- Frosted or no frost options making your tree look as realistic as possible. (Some look like they have freshly fallen snow on them!)
- Some prelit slim trees come with their own storage bag!
- With hinged branches, the set up on the slim prelit Christmas tree really is a matter of minutes and is hassle free.
- Buying a slim tree doesn’t mean you have to give up on height and you can find a slim one in the same height as you would the wider trees.
- Some prelit slim Christmas trees come with a remote control for the lights. Convenient!
I poked around on Amazon and see there are quite a few prelit slim Christmas tree options. Our family is not the only one struggling with space constraints!
I’ve also found numerous cheap pencil Christmas trees on Amazon, which is good news if you’re trying to stick to a budget. I saw that some of the trees come with replacement bulbs and fuses making them even more convenient!
Another great idea for slim pencil Christmas trees: they look wonderful in your living space BUT could also be placed in your guest room to spread the holiday spirit to any family visiting for Christmas.
Does your family need a slim Christmas tree? Comment below!
Originally posted 2016-11-03 10:57:33.